Contact me



You can contact me here at my personal email. Whether you need encouragement or Link Exchanges.

Kenny.ray83@gmail.com.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Glory To God Ministry Celebration

Yesterday was an amazing day. Me and my husband went to a celebration my mother put together of 5 years of Bible study. It has help so many people out and we really enjoy ourselves when we go. We all praise God, tell testimonies,and read scriptures.

There was also a skit play called The 3 way telephone line. My mother was also honored with a Plaque of Appreciation. I'm so proud of her and want to walk in her steps in worshipping and praising God more. I song a song that The Lord put on her heart to sing. Ole satan tried to stop me while I was singing it, but you know I finished that song. We all then had the Lord's supper and ate a great dinner afterwards. Here are pictures hope you enjoy.























No comments:

Post a Comment