Contact me



You can contact me here at my personal email. Whether you need encouragement or Link Exchanges.

Kenny.ray83@gmail.com.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Single Ladies Wait On The Lord

Good morning all! I hope you are having a lovely Friday. Today so rainy here and just sitting at my computer writing this short post. For you lovely single ladies out there that is looking for love wait on the Lord. I tell you it's worth the wait to find the right man just right for you. I was on Facebook and saw this picture about Boaz and Ruth and had to share it. It's something when you know that one person is the one for you just looking at them and feeling that connection. So ladies or gentleman wait, and pray and the Lord will answer your prayers. Enjoy your Friday and thanks for stopping by.


Proverbs 18:22 - [Whoso] findeth a wife findeth a good [thing], and obtaineth favour of the LORD.





No comments:

Post a Comment