Contact me



You can contact me here at my personal email. Whether you need encouragement or Link Exchanges.

Kenny.ray83@gmail.com.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Spirit of Fear

There was a time when I was filled with fear. The devil came into my mind and had me afraid of everything. When I decided to change my life around that's when he came in putting fear into me. My teeth would chatter, I would have sweat and had the fear of dieing and I still do sometimes, but I must over come that by this scripture you see here.

I remember one night I awoke from my sleep to a terrifying fear of hell, I called my mother and she told me to read a scripture over and over again. I went to the bathroom and repeated The Lord is my Shepard and then I started to fill my teeth stop chattering and felt an overwhelming peace. God is good and as long as you have faith things will be alright. I hope this have encouraged someone.

spirit of fear

No comments:

Post a Comment