Contact me



You can contact me here at my personal email. Whether you need encouragement or Link Exchanges.

Kenny.ray83@gmail.com.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fundraiser Tubal Reversal

Kenny and Trina Morgan newly weds want to concieve a baby after 11 years tubal reversal. Please show your support


I have met and married the greatest husband on earth. My husband have no kids and long to have a bundle of joy in his arms. He wants to exprience fatherhood and I know he would make a great father, because he is great with my other kids from a previous marriage. Everyday is a stuggle for me and regret my decision 11 years ago to get a tubal, because my first marriage I thought it would last forever. I cry most days wishing I can have another baby for my husband, but finacially we can't afford this precedure and it sadens me. I am asking for support in helping to get a tubal reversal so we can have a baby. I have picked out a great doctor that is located in Houston Texas named Dr. Bernard and with the $6,400 raised (Extra added for fees)everything will be took care of for me medically. It's hard getting support for things like things, but I'm hoping that people out there have a heart to give and help us. Please help so I dont have to carry this burden of not having another baby. Thank you so much for taking the time to read.


Donations can be given here Tubal Reversal Fundraiser <----




No comments:

Post a Comment